Burr Oak Foosball Table - Carrom 750.33 Product Details:
This foosball table should be the center attraction in your game room. Its sleek wood cabinetry and durable construction means your table will look as good as it plays.
- Heavy, 170 pound cabinet will not move during play, yet it is easy to move for cleaning or vacuuming.
- Cabinet and legs are covered with a heavy, glossy vinyl which is resistant to wear and use.
- The vinyl on the legs and the leg materials will resist denting by a vacuum cleaner and use.
- Rods are heavy duty triple chrome plated, same as car bumpers to ensure long term smooth action and attractive looks.
- Players are hand painted - No two are exactly the same. Each team, however, has identical uniforms to ensure long term play and attractiveness.
- Rubber handles provide a sure, cushioned grip on the non-bending polished control rods.
- Single Goalie - for the traditional foosball game; Three Player Goalie - for tournament style play.
- Playfield is perfectly flat with corner inserts for the single goalie option to keep the ball in active play.
- Playfield surface is sheet coated to withstand extreme abuse ensuring long term play and attractiveness.
- Rubber leg boots assure perfect leveling and eliminate any table movement associated with a screw in leg leveler.
- Special, self aligning bearings at all rod to cabinet contact areas completely eliminate any alignment problems while assuring great spin action. These special bearings are pre-assembled into the cabinet for exactness and your convenience.
- Toll Free technical and assembly information line allows you to talk directly to an engineer if ever needed.
- Game assembly takes less than 90 minutes. All necessary parts and complete instructions are included with the game for easy assembly.
- All game components are exclusively engineered by Carrom using its 100+ years of game and toy making experience and expertise.
- Game is UL tested and approved for consumer safety where appropriate.
- This game is finely constructed by Carrom in Ludington, Michigan using only the most durable of construction materials to provide years of rugged playtime enjoyment.
- Cabinet is Constructed Entirely of 1" Thick Particleboard, Covered in Burr Oak Melamine and Assembled Using a Steel to Steel Assembly Technique for Superior Cabinet Strength
- Playsurface is 3/8" Thick MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) with a .030" Thick High Pressure Laminate Playing Surface.
- Graphics are Screen Printed Using Enamel for Wear Resistance.
- Play Surface's Assured Flatness is Achieved by Two Wooden Support Slats Underneath the Play Surface
- Three Player Goalie, Same as Commercial
- Game Legs are Miterfold Construction Covered with Black Vinyl and Legboots for Easy and Accurate Leveling
- Legs Attach Using (4) 3/8-16 Bolts
- Rods are Solid 5/8" Diameter Triple Chrome Plated Steel
- Patented Rod Bearings
- Cushioned Rubber Handles Allow for Precise Player Control
- Ball Return is High Impact Styrene Injection Molded
- Size When Completely Setup Length 54"; Width of Cabinet 28 3/4"; Width with Longest Rod Protruding from Cabinet 50 5/16"; Height 36" Carton Dimensions - 56 _" x 34 _" x 9" - 10.1 cu.ft.
- Cabinet Weight Approximately 173 Pounds
- Approximate Assembly Time of 1 _ Hours