48" 3 Bend Polymer Deck to Pool Handrail - White Product Details:
Saftron high impact polymer railings are made of specially formulated compounds to ensure longevity and unparalleled resistance to the elements, UV, and chemicals while requiring virtually no maintenance. They are guaranteed to keep their smooth, bright finish for many years.
Saftron’s 2 Bend Deck-to-Pool Handrail contains fully reinforced, encapsulated marine grade aluminum which provides superior strength and durability. A high impact polymer exterior ensures Saftron rails are unaffected by pool chemicals, salt, and sun and remain cooler to the touch. No grounding or bonding required.
- Provides superior rigidity and durability
- Colors are part of the material and not a paint after-coat, so they will never chip, peel, flake, or rust
- Smooth, glossy, easy to clean surface
- Easy installation, surface mounts available
- Best choice for use with salt chlorinators and salt environments
- Made in the USA and Greener Product Certified
- NSF approved materials. Industry standard designs and sizes
- Non-conductive material and encapsulated aluminum allows Saftron Pool Rails to meet the NEC code requirements without having to bond or ground Saftron’s ladder and pool rails. Non-conductive anchor sockets are available for ladders and rails
- Ideal for use in residential pools, commercial pools, resorts, and waterparks
- Tubing is 1.90” OD, 1.38” ID
- Wall thickness is .25”
- Bends have 6” radius